Share |

Gingersnaps

A satisfying crunch of a cookie, these are not of a healthy variety. Molasses, sugar, a little roll in raw sugar to top it all off. Perfect to send home with a friend with a super sweet tooth though. Even more perfect with a tall glass of milk!

gingersnaps2
I'm kinda wishing I saved some of this dough so I could make some more of these right now... *drool* Recipe is via Recipe Girl, only changed the topping to raw sugar instead of white.

gingersnaps




Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

3 chews:

Jeanne said...

I do love a good gingersnap! They look soooo good! I bet they would be great with some tea!

Hannah said...

Gingersnaps are some of my favorite fall/winter treats, but I seem to forget all about them as the weather warms up. Now that you mention it, I could really go for a handful right about now... ;)

The Duo Dishes said...

Love the new look! The site is really great. Sorry for missing out on so many posts, but it's time to catch up. Just pull out some warm tea or cold milk, and it's gingersnap time!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.